Thursday, 19 January 2012

Some of the rubbish

Some of the rubbish I put outside for the men to take away. Some of the rubbish I keep in my house so I will know where it is, most of the time. Sometimes I worry that I have got it the wrong way around and I am keeping rubbish in the house that should be outside. Or worse, that the rubbish I put outside should have stayed in the house. I say that it is worse, I am not really sure which way around is worse. Maybe all of the rubbish should be outside, although then the outside would be a mess like in my house. Sometimes I see rubbish outside that I want and I take it to put in my house. Sometimes putting the rubbish that is in the house into places where I can’t see it makes me feel better, even though I know it is all still in there somewhere. Sometimes I like to have all of the rubbish where I can see it, so at least I know where it all is.

No comments:

Post a Comment